• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Having Trouble with Add's, mac not registering Agro! (1 Viewer)

Nosaj23

RedCents
11¢
Ive been trying to write my own mac find snip and what not that will work for me. But Ive been having problem with my mac, if i get a couple add's and my toon get below set Hp for med it tries to med instead of finishing killing then medding. Was hoping someone could point out what I'm doing wrong.

/if (!${agro} & !${Me.Combat}) /goto :med
Is Used to get to the med portion of my mac.

Then Inside the :Med Sub i have these to try and keep it from going to med if agroed.

/if (${Me.Combat}) /goto :main
/if (${Agro}) /goto :main
/if (${Agro} & ${Me.Combat}) /goto :main

Well there what i got im just learning about mac and still lost on alot of stuff so any help is Appreciated!!

Ive been trying to write my own mac find snip and what not that will work for me. But Ive been having problem with my mac, if i get a couple add's and my toon get below set Hp for med it tries to med instead of finishing killing then medding. Was hoping someone could point out what I'm doing wrong.

/if (!${agro} & !${Me.Combat}) /goto :med
Is Used to get to the med portion of my mac.

Then Inside the :Med Sub i have these to try and keep it from going to med if agroed.

/if (${Me.Combat}) /goto :main
/if (${Agro}) /goto :main
/if (${Agro} & ${Me.Combat}) /goto :main

Well there what i got im just learning about mac and still lost on alot of stuff so any help is Appreciated!!

Well for one, "agro" isn't a TLO that i know of.

You'd be better off to check your XTarget
this would show if you have aggro on anything.

/if (${Me.XTarget}>=1) /goto :main

assuming your xtarget is all set to auto

K Im using Nan.mac for targeting so i have snips like :

/target ${NearestSpawn[NPC noalert ${AlertListVoid}]}

Would It work like this : /if (${Me.Target[NPC noalert ${AlertListVoid}]}>=1) /goto :main

Sry realy dont know SH*T tring to Learn!

Here is an add sub I use from one of my tank macros. Will target and attack the mob in xtarget 1 until its dead. Rinse and repeat if more than one add.

Rich (BB code):
/call CheckForAdds

Rich (BB code):
|-------------------------------------------------------------------------
| SUB: Check for adds
|-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sub CheckForAdds
/if (${Me.XTarget} == 0) /return
	:moreadds
		/delay 5
		/target id ${Me.XTarget[1].ID}
		/attack on
		:killthis
		/if (${Target.ID}=${Me.XTarget[1].ID}) /goto :killthis
	/if (${Me.XTarget} > 0) /goto :moreadds
/return

Having Trouble with Add's, mac not registering Agro!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back