• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

halloween mm's (1 Viewer)

I did the MM last night 4 times. You play the role of gods and have to defend a cave while 3 waves of armies come at you. The first 2 waves are very easy, but the last one can be tricky at first. The only thing that dropped in 4 missions was a shield that was nice, but not that great. I was told there is a mask that drops rarely that is very nice, but I have yet to see it. Oh, and only one person in the group needs to have the invitation card to turn in to get the MM.

clrplr said:
i know 4 out of the 6 gods in this MM, Cazic, Terris, Tunare, Rallos but who are the others?!?!?!

MM = Mithaniel Marr
Cazic = Cazic Thule
Terris = Terris Thule
Tunare = Tunare
Rallos = Rallos Zek

...that's the 5 he was talking about. But it appears that you may have meant MM to mean monster mission, but surely you can understand that MM right next to a list of gods is going to be interpreted as Mithaniel Marr and not monster mission. ;)

-CodeCaster

halloween mm's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back