• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Plugin - Griklor Assist (1 Viewer)

RedCents
20¢
I am trying to do Griklor i have the DPS though when he jumps back in the Air my Warrior and Zerker will just keep trying to chase him also will break mez on the adds any help would be usefull i use KA.

you need to issue a /backoff on to all your dps characters when he flies back in the air. This will reset their combat routines, clear the target list that the macro wants to engage and pause all further combat actions. Then you do /backoff off to resume combat. They will reacquire valid combat targets based on what is available. These commands need to be broadcast to each dps character individually, so figure out how to do that via whichever communication method you're using. You do not want this going to your healers, as they will pause their healing routines as well.

If ur running kiss as i do then make sure u have the setting switchtargetwithma=1 then on ur mt ma.. should be ur drive toon. After Grikor Flys up spam ur next target in xtented all toons will switch over but aa pets..

Plugin - Griklor Assist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back