• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Got ts so wheres the vent? (1 Viewer)

nukes

RedCents
I just saw the post for the teamspeak info and was wondering, wheres the ventrilo info?

If your willing to pay money to host it or don't mind having the 7 user limit then you host it and tell us where it is.

Hey guys, I am having a bit of trouble with the teamspeak server at the moment, but as it seems like the more popular program as far as I can see, I have my ventrilo server up and open right now. I should be able to keep it up and running without any problems for the time being, if I start looking at bandwidth problems ill deal with it then but for the time being my internet connection is quite robust. I will also be on the teamspeak server as much as I am able so whichever you prefer you can log in and see if anyone is around in it, but the vent server will always be up

IP 70.68.198.94
Port 3784
Password: red

Ccomp5950 said:
That's good to know....

Can you use the newest client but the 2.1.4 server and it work?

No, which is one of the bad parts. You have to use an old client and server. I have both setups if they are wanted, but the newest client has a lot of improvements.

Got ts so wheres the vent?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back