• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Goodybag (Updated for 4/5/07 patch) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thez

RedCents
210¢
MovePkt plugins.

Piggyzone, Exactspeed, Pax, WorkingAssist, Switch (in Pax, now), and Ghost. All should be working. Please let me know if they aren't (because I tested them this time...mwah!).

Commands can be found in the RQ compile thread or in the Ghost thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Goodybag

Okay, here's a new thing for testing. I don't know why the exactspeed is interfering with cast and melee...I'd guess it has to do with the crash detouring, but I'm not sure. While I don't know how to fix that, though, I DO have a solution...

You'll need to overwrite your old Exactspeed DLL for this one, keep it unloaded, and load MQ2Speedhelper. I changed the commands for Exactspeed, and MQSpeedhelper now contains the /speed command. The speedhelper plugin unloads exactspeed when you zone, and if you type "/speed 360" (for example), it executes the new command for Exactspeed, with the number 360...yeah. It's a ghetto fix, but it works.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's in the Redquest compile. You can't have searched too hard, because it's the line of text right above the zip.

Hmm searched the boards but i loaded mq2exactspeed and /speed isnt working for me. Tells me its an invalid command, anyone got a clue? Thanks

Gah appologies, i saw so many deleted threads i hit end and went down to the bottom :( Sorry bout that,

thez said:
MovePkt plugins.

Piggyzone, Exactspeed, Pax, WorkingAssist, Switch (in Pax, now), and Ghost. All should be working. Please let me know if they aren't (because I tested them this time...mwah!).

Commands can be found in the RQ compile thread or in the Ghost thread.

Still crashing when using /gank from MQ2Pax.

Anthrax

As far as /copen Z,

No error messages, just does nothing. Like I said, Im testing it on the chest in the bazaar for the barding thingy quest.

Would be nice if people posted if they are or are not having problems.

But yes, no error messages, just dont do anything. Wierd to say the least. I am usually pretty good at figuring out things on my own, but here Im stumped.

Tested /copen on the cocoons in the dodh missions, same thing, no errors, just nothing. And not giving the too far away message either, just nothin.

Hope this helps.

I am looking into it. There's a second packet being sent with it atm, and I'm trying to figure out if that's what is causing the problem.

Until then, use /ghost, warp to the item, and pick it up that way.

Thanks for the update; I know this has been a hard one.

I'm cool with the ghosting part but never had any luck using it with a ground spawn. I didn't think "/itemtarget -- /warp target" worked.

I've also tried (unsuccessfully) to determine the loc coordinates for a ground spawn. Obviously the coordinates must be available or /gank couldn't do its thing.

If you can point me in the right direction, I'll investigate/experiment some more.

Got it. Need to fit it into a macro, but here are the basics for anyone interested:

/ghost on
/itemtarget
/warp loc ${Ground.Y} ${Ground.X} ${Ground.Z}
/click left item
/autoinventory

Prolly requires appropriate delays, movement control (remember Me.X/Y/Z, warp loc back to calling location??).

Hey Z,

Did you ever get a chance to check out /copen and why its not working? I loved that feature and cant for the life of me figure it out myself :(

Does it use the same movement packet as /switch? I dont know about plugins myself but I am learning now, trying to figure out all of this, Im tracking down source codes for plugins I like lol

No, I haven't. I actually forgot that it was broken, with the other stuff that I've been working on.

Wrote myself a note, and will look into it.

Also, this thread is going to cease to be updated with this patch, since all but ghost are in the RQ compile now. I will be posting ghost in the older ghost thread.

Goodybag (Updated for 4/5/07 patch)
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back