• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Good Afk Areas (1 Viewer)

ounvme

RedCents
Anyone able to share some good instanced zones for an afk group. I was doing nest missions but the adds are a pain and i have to skip most of the mobs. I'm using tank zerker rog necro chanter and cleric. Fast respawns would be nice. Thanks

Wonder how hard it would be to make an AFK LDON Mac. Thinking about getting the path of a dungeon down. Setting it so the main tank walks the path and stops to engage any agro mobs it encounters along the path. Possible scanning as it goes to pull mobs closest to the path as they come in LOS and Bow or Spell range. Rest of the group can follow Main tank and assist as needed. The maps are the same everytime so if a path was made in ADVPATH then half the battle would be won. Would probably be good for levels 20-70 since the monsters get tuffer or more of them but the maps stay the same. Surprised I haven't seen something on this before. And LDON's aren't used as much as they used to be. I think you can do them with a minimum of 3?

personally I don't like LDON, never did, but after Devious_D and I are done making macros for project 6b, i may try to make one for some DoN missions.

Good Afk Areas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back