• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

GM CHECK (1 Viewer)

gm checking macros are worthless because they still can pop in undetected and suspend at will. i had one running and i still was suspended and i had one running

Don't we all. If they don't want you to see them you won't. The best idea I have heard is to have a plugin running to check for them when they log in, but that seems like it would be a little too intensive on my computer. I think the general consensus is that other players are your biggest enemies and not the GMs.

Even if you code your macro at 0delay to catch the gms as they pop in the zone for 0.05ms before auto-reinvis, and have your macro halt, if they zone in and see anything that gives them any reason to be suspicious, they check the zone log and your char logs.

Even if you knew one was there and stopped, it wouldn't have saved you at all. You either get caught or you don't.

GM CHECK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back