• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

GM check, plugin suggestion (1 Viewer)

Roguish

RedCents
When a GM logs in they can be seen for a few seconds before they set their undetectible command. I believe this to be true and regularly station a dummy toon in the guild lobby with TeachersPet's GM check with the popup and I see GMs pop in there all the time just to be invisible 20 seconds later. When a GM logs in and doesn't go invis I don't think much about it but when I see the GM go invis almost immediately I stop everything until I know what is going on.

My suggestion is that we create a plugin which does our normal GM check but is linked through irc to actually track the GM's activity and locations serverwide. This might be a smarter, more accurate GM check and if anyone wanted to database the GM activity we might even find some interesting patterns when we cross reference them with our reported bannings and suspensions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back