• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Globe of Discordant Energy (1 Viewer)

Mantisknight

RedCents
I need one of these. Anyone who ghosts anguish mobs have one for sell. I'd prefer ingame plat or some tidbit of knowledge I have, but willing to pay a reasonable fee in cash.

I was under the impression the problem with anguish and banning was that people were trading gear from an anguish flagged character to characters on their account who couldn't enter anguish. CoA was recently opened up to single groups as well. Why would this zone be targeted when Blood warden, Ya'lir, Daosheen, and even Tacvi are not?

From what I have heard Raid mobs from DoN and OoW are non Ghostable due to code introduced to cause them to auto Complete Heal at 20% if not actively engaged. Thus making them unghostable.

everdead said:
I don't know anyone stupid enough to try to ghost anguish but if there are they will be banned before they can use that plat I am sure.
That's not true. Friends ghosted Anguish for 2-3 months and didn't get banned for that. They ended up getting banned for farming DoN crystals 24/7 with ghost. I think they had like 100k+ crystals total when they got banned and God only knows how much pp on their accounts ready to be sold.

plink

Globe of Discordant Energy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back