• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

GK / high end mobs (1 Viewer)

kyati

RedCents
yes another post about GKing. I was wondering of the people out there doing this, how are you doing the high end mobs? or the fabled ? i was GKing last night for awhile and decided to try some fabled, so started with some lower end stuff like velk, WW drags, Sleepers and ToV drags. I couldn't make them go below 99% because of there high regen I guess. so my question is, is it impoosible to kill the fabled using GK or what am I doing wrong? my mnk is decent geared. Also I couldn't do any ToB mobs either, 99% lockdown, haven't tryed to do anguish yet as I don't have 6 friends to get the instance with yet, nor any other instance.

any real imput? no flames please just a simple question

thez said:
If you can't kill the lower end stuff, you're doing something wrong. Talk to the person you got the plugin from.
I can do the lower end stuff fine, all the high end fabled mobs won't go below 99% nor will any ToB mob, was wondering if people are able to kill them or what? like 2 monks ? 3 monks ? what ?

Yea its prolly that MMObugs one. That thing is junk. I think you do more damage just regular meleeing lmao. Had a friend with it and was doing an instance. I was laughing so hard cause he thought it was killing fast. I turned mine on and zap dead in .23 secs. He was like holy S#$%!! I told him the same thing....get your money back

someoneorsomething said:
Yea its prolly that MMObugs one. That thing is junk. I think you do more damage just regular meleeing lmao. Had a friend with it and was doing an instance. I was laughing so hard cause he thought it was killing fast. I turned mine on and zap dead in .23 secs. He was like holy S#$%!! I told him the same thing....get your money back

hmm well my DPS seems to be doing alot so I don't know, I didn't pay for it so I guess I should be happy with what I have. but you are saying you can solo the fabled mobs then ??

I am running between 15k and 20k dps and kill the fabled mobs np. Can you kill mobs like titanothon, lvl 80 rage named, relic dragons ect? if so then fabled should be np.

sorry for the delay, Im at work now, servers poped up before i left and I coudn't log in, EQ kept crashing so I dunno. but I would say the hardest raid mob that I soloed so far was Hulcor and didn't have any problems with him, it did take about 10mins ish only because my computer is a little slow. but this sucks, I wanna do fabled but apparently the macs I have won't let me do it then mmmm.. will have to talk to the guy I got them from and see where he got them from etc. I hope I will be able to anugish and dod instances hmm

thanx for the input guys -

thez said:
Ten minutes to kill hulcror?

Yeeeeeesh. I can clear most of Anguish in less than that.

Ya but Thez your god ... wipe of the hand and death follows .... lmao .... i can kill myself that fast and thats about it.

my lvl 70 monk at the time with 120 ish aa and 4500 hp unbuffed did this with abyss's plugin:

parse.jpg

15 37k hp mobs in less than a min. The mobs that are under 10k dps were roamers, so I had more sinc time hence the drop in dps. I have since tweaked my macro with Ccomp's help (thanks man!) and average 15 to 20k dps all day now with one monk.

yes trash mobs i have no problem at all with, I haven't had a chance to parse anything yet but im sure im doing 10k DPS myself, I don't understand why i can't take down the fabled mobs though, maybe you can look at my plugin thez ?

dobey said:
my lvl 70 monk at the time with 120 ish aa and 4500 hp unbuffed did this with abyss's plugin:

15 37k hp mobs in less than a min. The mobs that are under 10k dps were roamers, so I had more sinc time hence the drop in dps. I have since tweaked my macro with Ccomp's help (thanks man!) and average 15 to 20k dps all day now with one monk.

Did you use MQ2DPS for the parsing? I really need to get a measuring stick on my results cuz I think I'm missing the boat somewhere.

GK / high end mobs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back