• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Ghostkilling (1 Viewer)

bobbykay123

RedCents
Okay well i am starting to usee macro's and love them haha. Does anyone know the site name to Abyss's so i can buy the mac for ghostkilling?
and does anyone know before i buy it, will it be affective for a solo enchanter to use it?

in short, ghost killing requires a certain class (monk/rogue/etc) and the plugin (which is what you would buy, not a macro)

enchanters cant ghost. yes it sucks (my main is an enchanter).

id like to get ahold of a ranger/necro version of ghostkill if anyone has please pm me.
it would no doubt be much slower than the monk version but would still be nice to have.

be aware that a single ranger wont be killing much of anything worth a damn, because of the mad hp regen raid mobs have when they are not agroed. Can prolly do ragewind with one ranger, and I have done the bridge keeper with one ranger, along with a few other gimp mobs. But stuff like RSS raid targets will complete heal on your ranger at 20% (if you can beat the regen) and better mobs like shyra/zomm 7th/relic dragons/porthio ect will take 3 rangers min and about 4 hours each to kill. A monk can solo just about anything about the same time it will take 5 to 10 rangers to do, but still raid targets in direwind, lvl 80 named in rage, ect have massive regen, and take 2 to 3 monks to tackle.

While, conceivably, a warrior could do it, you wouldn't kill..anything. The only things a warrior could use would be bash / kick / ranged...horrible DPS. You probably wouldn't even beat regen.

Here is the info on the two plugins, so it will make it a little easier.

MQ2NoDelay - Designed for, and only works for monks. It takes the ability from the AA: Technique the Mastery of Wu and makes it so you can virtually hit a mob with kick and special attacks without having a delay. One downside to the great DPS is that you do catch an occasional riposte, but with a monk in full Anguish, you will have full(if not close) Avoidance, Shielding and possibly a dodge mod(If you have Anguish boots). The greatest thing about it, is the fact of the major whacked out DPS you get from the plugin. Like said above, it does about the same damage 10 or more rangers would do. If you're interested in it, I know TeachersPet has a great plugin which I recommend to everyone. For the price, there is no 3 month period before it goes bad, he is pretty great with writing macros, giving great support for it, and also being there most of the time when you need it.

MQ2Ghost - Not to be confused with the MQ2Ghost plugin on RedGuides, cause it's half of the plugin, not the attacking half. It allows you to use special abilities like Backstab, Kick, Bash, Slam, Ranged, etc. This can be a slow paced kill, but once again you can get some of the benefits from it. The damage is much slowed. Like above, mobs do regen from 10-20% to full because of downtime between hits. I got this plugin for free with my purchase for NoDelay, and I use it to loot corpses, or keep the Jelvan even active (If I feel like being lazy). I have used it to kill Lirah, and a few other minor mobs, but nothing too significant.

I solo'd my 1.5, 2.0, Qvic, Txevu, and Anguish gear from 5.2khp, and made it now to 11k unbuffed. It's also a great tool to take your monk or toons to the next level of AA's. Just have a macro that sneaks/hide(in Rogue Shroud) and keeps up with the monk to level up alts or gain AA's.

I think he was talking Ghost+NoDelay, and no, there is no way to stack them.

Secondly, you still get riposted occasionally with the Aura. Secondly, it's best to have one computer running the monk and another running bots, because of server to client latency, can cause a mob to hit you, aura to drop for a second, or even for DS to build and hit you after a trash mob is dead.

Ah, before I got this reply, I got a reply to the same question that I had asked someone who is unmentioned...

MQ2NoDelay and MQ2GhostKill stacks, however MQ2UltraMonk and GhostKill does not
stack. NoDelay and Ultramonk uses all abilitys to kill. The difference between
Nodelay and Ultramonk is that nodelay causes push on some targets and you have
to follow them to kill. UltraMonk causes no push.

Quoting ShiningWolf (Hid my e-mail to protect my identity <3):

> I was wondering if these two plugins were stackable, to create a plugin
> where the monk does not get hurt. I have used a previous Ultramonk type
> plugin where all offensive combat abilities were used, however it warped my
> monk to the mob and back to a set point, causing my monk to sustain damage
> which hindered what I was able to kill solo with him. Do these two plugins
> stack, and does Ultramonk use all abilities or just Flying Kick?

Okay, that's it

Ghostkilling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back