• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Ghostkilling too much (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont know for sure havnt been playing to much. There is always a chance a GM will go over your loot logs and mob kills, how many people were in zone when it was killed, im sure you killing 10 raid mobs in 1 days does not help your chances of staying unbanned.

i had the quote from the mq2 boards at max size in big bold red letters but then i remembered no flaming so i will just say yes using macroquest period will get you banned. also not a fan of the round about bragging.

o and ps

Warning: The use of MacroQuest violates the EverQuest EULA. Use MacroQuest at your own risk!

Can you get banned if you ghostkill to much lewt. Can they see you killed like 10 raid mobs sin a night ?
Lets put it this way: Do you think your server community might notice that 10 raid targets went down in one night to one person/group?

Now depending on how you answered that, draw your own conclusions

Ghostkilling too much
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back