• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

ghostkill (1 Viewer)

Gunslinger69

RedCents
I just bought a ghostkill dll from someone and its not working he says it works fine for him and now i cant get any help with it can someone tell me how to compile or is there a command for using it? I have ghost and ghostkill plugin loaded and i turn ghost on and go a little ways away to try n kill something but it says target too far away etc. feeling a lil sad cuz my money is gone :(

Abyss does that to keep profit rolling in, so people dont share it.

From what i've seen there are quite a few out there that don't need you name encrypted in the .dll

Devlin said:
Abyss does that to keep profit rolling in, so people dont share it.

From what i've seen there are quite a few out there that don't need you name encrypted in the .dll

That and the fact you can easily remove the "encryption", since he stores the character names in the open. =)

Last edited:
I ran ghostkill for a while to do a specific set of mobs and I did not have an issue after I RTFM ya reading is good for you..... Abyss always took care of me and my compiles with no issues so it appears you are running a plugin you have not acquired well lets just say from the source (without opening that door again)... If you think this is wrong Abyss is right there PM him and deal with it..... you would be amazed how well it works ... trying to derail where this is gonna go ....

Yes hindsight is 20/20 I should have just spent the lil bit extra and bought from Abyss i hear nothing but good things about his plugins but i was trying to save some money and bought from someone else.... now he wont give me any directions on how to work it. :mad:

50 bucks for a ghostkill plugin is nothing really, when you could turn it around and make profit, sell pp to plat companys.... while afk? hmmm sounds like a afk... part time job?

Gunslinger69 said:
Yes hindsight is 20/20 I should have just spent the lil bit extra and bought from Abyss i hear nothing but good things about his plugins but i was trying to save some money and bought from someone else.... now he wont give me any directions on how to work it. :mad:

Hosed, for sure..

ghostkill

Users who are viewing this thread

Back