• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Ghost offsets? (1 Viewer)

Advanced Ghost takes at least 15+ Opcodes man, not for archery but for loot, opening doors, trade, merchants etc.

If you can't find your own opcodes, I would recommend staying away from ghost.

May I ask why it is u think that someone that cant find the opcodes for ghost should stay away from using it? I mean I could care less either way cause i dont use the plugin myself but am curouis as to why u said that ;)

What I was trying to say (since it seems you can't fully understand it). Is to stay away from trying to build *Adv Ghost*.

Why would someone need the opcodes for ghost if he just wants to use a plugin? More like he is trying to attempt to build a version of his own, and doesn't even know how to find packets.

A Quote from a chink I know *Thinking solves all questions.*

What I was trying to say (since it seems you can't fully understand it). Is to stay away from trying to build *Adv Ghost*.

Why would someone need the opcodes for ghost if he just wants to use a plugin? More like he is trying to attempt to build a version of his own, and doesn't even know how to find packets.

So what if he is trying to build it himself? Is that not the point of trying to learn these things? Do us all a favor also, if you can't respond without the derogatory comments and name calling (chink), take it to mq2 forums where I'm sure they'll love you there.
This is not the place for those comments. This is not the mq2 site and really would rather it not turn into that.

Anonarmy said:

Wtf Man who cares wtf he is doing...and sense I cant seem to understand why ure an ass /Shrug. Did He ask u for ure opinion on what he should do? He didnt all he asked for was
()===D====> said:
Anyone have the newest "old ghost" offsets? The version that allowed ranged attacks only.

So IMO If u dont have an awnser for his question then dont even post under the thread. He should be able to do whatever he wants wtf does it have to do with u?

/vent off

I see this thread getting deleted in the near future.

Don't answer a flame with another flame, the admins/mods will edit his post or delete it.

I wasnt flaming at all i was just wondering why he would say that hehe...to each his own is what I say. :p

Ok i guess i called him an ass I am sorry lol it was early in the morning :(

Actually, wasn't talking about you calling him an ass (althought now that you bring it up....), I was talking about shadowman, a simple "please don't call people names because of their race" would have done.

Websters Dictionary said:
Main Entry: 1chink
Pronunciation: 'chi[ng]k
Function: noun
Etymology: probably alteration of Middle English chine crack, fissure
1 : a small cleft, slit, or fissure
2 : a weak spot that may leave one vulnerable
3 : a narrow beam of light shining through a chink

I fail to see how any of these would be what u were refraining to :p

my point exactly. I know this is not a flaming site and I do honestly want to keep it that way. Please do not use webster's as your definition of your intent on the word you used. I fail to see how any of those definitions could have given you a quote to use here. I am sorry if it seemed like I flamed you, but I refuse to appologize for what I believe was a racist remark and not wanting that to happen here at redguides. Best thing to do for this post is just delete the entire thing and he can ask for the ghost offsets again and hopefully get a better response.

A Quote from a *slit* I know *Thinking solves all questions.*

You never know I could have been talking about a chick :D

A Quote from a *narrow beam of light shining through a chink* Told me thinking solves all questions.

Why not? Moses got the commandments from a bush?

This is a waste of my time and everyone elses..stop playing it off like u were talking about something else...
Anonarmy said:
You never know I could have been talking about a chick

well if this was true why didnt u change it??

Anonarmy said:

But u havent changed it so I just dont see how that was what u were talking about

Ghost offsets?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back