• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

ghost kill question (1 Viewer)

I don't know if this still works... but I use to use the setgrav plugin and go to the top of the zone above the mob and DoT it down with my bard. Took a really long time, but worked for somethings.

You can get it over at Kenetix EQ's website. Most people say though that it takes up to a week to get the plugin after you pay for it, and same thing after a patch.

Up to you.

i bought my ghostkill yesterday and got it in a hour but didnt really read and thought you could use reg attack with it but nope only thing i can use is backstab and even if i get lucky and triple bs for 11k the mob pretty much regens before bs pops back up so the only class this is really good for is a monk useing no delay since all the skillz used in no delay are abilitys but even then you have to find a mob thatu are not gonna push all over hell with the monk

I built a GK plugin that allowed casting. During initial testing I found that the regen of any mob worth GKing is so fast when it is not aggroed that it was pointless. I loaded it up with DoTs doing hundreds of points of damage per tick, and kept refreshing them as they wore off. I'd run out of mana way before they were dead. Then they were full health again in a matter of seconds. I'd want to hear more than one first-hand account of how GKing overcomes the non-aggroed regen issue before I would go out and pay good money for a polished version. :)

ghost kill question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back