• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

get list adjacent zones (1 Viewer)

fossilx

RedCents
i went to search and realized i wasnt entirely sure what i would search for to find this answer (if its even possible). what i was wondering is if there is a way to get a list of all adjacent zones for the zone you are in.

to give you more of an idea of the context...im working on a simple window that will tie into another one of my plugins that will list all zones that you could /zone to. im hoping there is a somewhat easy way to handle all possible adjacent zones but im not entirely sure there is. i have also thought about listing all zones and just having it use piggyzone (i.e. you click on the zone name you want and hit gogo and it calls the piggy zone command). in essence, im not entirely sure what i want nor how i want to do it simply because i dont use piggyzone that often.

in the end i figured that the easiest/best way would be if you could simply see a list of possible "adjacent zones". ive looked at the piggyzone ini file and its a tad confusing, but if the data i need can be extracted from that then its probably my best bet. just looking for some input from others who use piggyzone and/or may know of a better method (perhaps one that i can use in the plugin directly via c++).

thanks
-fossil

Users who are viewing this thread

Back