• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Game crashing please help (1 Viewer)

zigaboo

RedCents
164¢
Having issues with EQ crashing every time I run MQ2 now.
I had 3 accounts running with no problems (been using MQ2 for years) but 30 mins ago all accounts crashed.

No issues with EQ running but as soon as I Run MQ2 the EQ program crashes.

Any suggestions?

Download the latest compile. Also what macros are you using? There are some new and revamped parts in MQ2 that will cause you you crash if you are using older macros and don't updated them.

What plugins are you running? that is the most likely reason for an instant ctd like that,

I had a lot of problems with crashes as well, I found if I had my puller/tank SK as leader it would crash, works ok if the shammy is leader. My zerker randomly crashes as well and I am using the latest compile and kiss to run him, no other macs. You could try swapping leader around to different toons.

I'm seeing this as well, only when using kissassist on both of my toons (warrior in pulltank mode, rog in assist) It starts pegging out the CPU and locks up forcing me to kill the process. Oddly enough, that character never died even though he never went LD, but unfortunately his merc did and so did my other toon. Strange stuff there.

It seems to only freeze on the active window with focus. I'm going to try to minimize both windows tonight and see if this is true.

-Brian

I was running "Clearing a Path" mission in the Dead hills, as soon as I ran MQ2 and attempted to zone in I immediately went ld and crashed, this happened 5 or 6 times.

When I completed STEP 1 in that mission (sucked had to actually play the game with 3 toons!) without MQ2 I decided to run MQ2 and it finally worked.
If u guys try this mission with mq2 keep in mind that you have 3 possible scenarios for step 1

Not sure what the issue is but glad I can run Kissassist.
I do not enjoy the game without MQ2.

Thanks guys

Question - Game crashing please help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back