• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Problem - Game Client Timing Out (1 Viewer)

Sutty

RedCents
45¢
Hey all,

Over the last 4 days, I have been waking up to computers in sleep mode. Normally in the past if this happened my crew had died and the characters were sitting idle at their bind spot. Now though, I come back and they are all at the log in screen with a "timeout error" box. I open the accounts again and they are all still in the zone I put them, alive and well. I also leave them for extended periods of time during the day (3-4 hours), come back and they are running fine. It only happens overnight.

So at this point I am stumped as to what could be causing this. Any ideas or help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Happens to me periodically, too. Most of the time it happens when the internet drops or when the computer patches itself (fuck you, Windows 10).

A GM wouldn't just kick you... they'd suspend/ban your ass, too.

Problem - Game Client Timing Out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back