• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

fu sony (1 Viewer)

Chanticleer

yells at clouds
RedCents
15¢
All EverQuest Live Servers will be coming down on Friday, July 1, 2011 at 5:30 am US Pacific (US Pacifc-PST is -8 GMT: 6:30 am MST, 7:30 am CST, 8:30 am EST, 1:30 pm GMT, 14:30 am CET) for maintenance. The servers are estimated to be unavailable for approximately 2.5 hours. Keep an eye on the EQ Players website and the forums for status updates and for news if additional downtime is needed..

Hey Maskoi i need a AFK sk macro that i can park somewhere and turn it on have him target mob pull to camp and rest use kissassist to assist sk and kill ive used to afkmelee but it hangs up with a sk to much ive pulled parts out of that trying to make one but still get hang ups PLEASE HELP <

Hey Maskoi i need a AFK sk macro that i can park somewhere and turn it on have him target mob pull to camp and rest use kissassist to assist sk and kill ive used to afkmelee but it hangs up with a sk to much ive pulled parts out of that trying to make one but still get hang ups PLEASE HELP <

I will be working on Kissassist hardcore in the next week or so and I am adding some simple pull features

I saw there were complaints that people were seeing fellowship exp when killing grey con mobs, so I think the patch would have something to do with that.

fu sony

Users who are viewing this thread

Back