• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Forgotten halls Macro? (1 Viewer)

stupiid

RedCents
With redquest v11.11 does anyone have a working Fhalls.mac that gets a new quest? All the ones ive tried either include a warp involved or speed hack, which neither seem to be included/working with the latest compile.

Dont get me wrong, i can handle just using the ole target.mac with /circle /twist. Just wondering if anyone more savy then I has one that gets the quest again after char gets the boot.

V/R

Stupiid

Last edited:
I have edited one for my bard. I wont post becuase for some reason no one else can make it work.. Funny thing is I can only use it on my girl wood elf.. other races's all have problems with bouncing in walls, and takeing alot of dmg.. I don't understand, but it does not include any active hacks. I used it back with 9.0's RGMQ2 compile.

There is a FHNOWARP.mac on this site all you need to do is edit out the
/speed #
make it like | /speed #
or delete it all together. Also have your mac twist RUN speed song when you zone out of instace so you get the mission faster. I would not suggest run speed in the mission unless you cant take hits.

Forgotten halls Macro?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back