• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Flow ran into another subroutine error (1 Viewer)

RedCents
90¢
what is this error and how do i fix my code. I'm writing a macro where the healer targets my tank and heals him if he takes a certain amount of damage but for some reason it does not go back to main after entering check manna? do subroutines need a /return at the end to return to main otherwise it goes to the next subroutine in the list is that the error?

Attachments

• HealerMacro.mac
    1.4 KB · Views: 0
what is this error and how do i fix my code. I'm writing a macro where the healer targets my tank and heals him if he takes a certain amount of damage but for some reason it does not go back to main after entering check manna? do subroutines need a /return at the end to return to main otherwise it goes to the next subroutine in the list is that the error?
you are missing a bracket on line 101

also - you should consider fixing your indents to make your own life easier

im running into a couple issues with so checks and if statments could anyone explain what i am doing wrong

No such 'target' member 'TargetID'
im trying to implement a check to see if my tank is in combat by checking to see if he's targeting a mob in this code

DoCommand - Couldn't parse 'if (${Group.Shrek.PctHPs} < 95%) {'
hear im trying to check my group member(my tank) health to see if they are below a certain percent health as a condition

Healing NULL
is suposed to /echo healing Shrek but its putting out NULL instead

DoCommand - Couldn't parse 'if (!${Me.PctMana} == 100) {
this one is supposed to check my mana but it isnt working for some reason

i hope this information helps with what i am trying to do

Attachments

• HealerMacro.mac
    1.4 KB · Views: 0
you don't need multiple threads where you don't even acknowledge the previous answer to your previous question. just use the 1 please and thank you

sorry the first issue was fixed i added a return statement to each subroutine and it fixed the issue. i made the other thread because i thought it would be better organizationally for different issues i will stick to this thread for all problems relating to this macro

sorry the first issue was fixed i added a return statement to each subroutine and it fixed the issue. i made the other thread because i thought it would be better organizationally for different issues i will stick to this thread for all problems relating to this macro
are you part of the school class one of our users is running?

try and be kind and a "good guest" of our community here. asking for us to fix your homework and then blazing past it doesn't really learn you much

let's break down a few of the things you mentioned.

you have Target.TargetID - this isn't correct, ${Target.ID}

you have Group.Shrek.PctHPs - this is also incorrect, there is no group "member" (a member of 'Group' named shrek - you might be getting tricked by 'member' and thinking of "this is a person who is a group member".

what you can do is ${Group.Member[Shrek].PctHPs}

in the mq macro language "if" needs a slash "/if"

if im not mistaken Target.ID returns the id of the target not verify that your target is targeting somthing?

i know you can select a group member vis an array structure ${Group.member[0]} is there a method to do so by name only?

you have Group.Shrek.PctHPs - this is also incorrect, there is no group "member" (a member of 'Group' named shrek - you might be getting tricked by 'member' and thinking of "this is a person who is a group member".

thank you i will try this out

thank you i will try this out

Your suggestions helped thank you

Problem - Flow ran into another subroutine error

Users who are viewing this thread

Back