• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

fippyzone (1 Viewer)

jadel

RedCents
Hi guys,

Is there a way to change the routes in fippy zone. It likes to send me through fv and the guards there kill me a fair bit lol. Sometimes it zones instantly and im ok other times it takes 5 seconds and I die.

I thought maybe to remove all connections to and from fv would work??

cheers

edit : nm removing all references to fv seems to work.

Not sure why he gets killed sometimes but i guess its lag.

If you are using a teleporter there is a 2 sec delay to allow for the npc to port you" Off you go" It is that delay that is giving the guards enough time to aggro and kill you. We are currently looking at our piggyzone code and trying to improve it to remove the delay all together. Hopefully in the next few weeks we will have an upgrade.

Thanks,

I have another question,

Is it possible to change the point you zone into each zone. Be nice if I could select somewhere other than the regular zone in so I am not so obvious.

Similarly is it possible to change the succor point within a zone?

Cheers.

No and no, Sorry it uses the game mechanism for those functions and locations. They are what they are. Changing zone in you still would zone in to the same place then warp to the new one so its actually just using an extra step to accomplish it.

We are currently going over both our MQ2Piggyzone and MQ2Fippyzone to see how we can make them more stable and better.

fippyzone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back