• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

/fippyzone Issues (1 Viewer)

DioxJ

RedCents
I have 2 questions mostly related so I figured id save space.First question is,Is there something I can edit to get /fippyzone to work between continents or is it just a technical limitation right now? Example I have to manually go between say butcher block and freeport instead of simply /fippyzone freeporteast it chain zoning my way there.Now this isn't a huge inconvenience or anything with /warp and such just wondering if maybe I missed an edit.

Second thing is I've been using /fippyzone on Vulak out of common sense thinking it would just crash if I /zone but today I accidentally /zone instead and to my surprise it put me from kelethin through pok to qeynos.Im wondering is this suppose to happen? OR is it justa red flag precaution not to use pok until its open?

1. It should be chain zoning you between continents. That was an issue I just fixed

2. /zone ie mq2piggyzone, works on the TLP servers. its just that it will zone you through pok most of the time because its not set up to ignore new expansions. Zoning through PoK on the tlp servers is kind of a red flag in the server logs of hacking

Ahh, I deleted my old fippzone.ini and .dll and replaced it with the new ones again and it seems to be working now.:D I shall also try to refrain from accidentally /zoneing again,hope the one time didn't cause any trouble,heh.

/fippyzone Issues

Users who are viewing this thread

Back