• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Find the task that gives this as a reward... (1 Viewer)

That guild is WAY upper end, it's more than likely a raid mob at least 3 of their groups. I keep up on their top rogue mainly cause he's a serverwide first on alot of Rogue stuff, 2.0, the new type 4 1 damage aug etc. And they seem to be doing alot of cutting edge TSS raids, some of which are zones you can get into.

you talking about the type 4 damage 1, Freezing strike IV aug? Because if so that is an easy single group mob in frostcrypt. At least two of our rogues have it sitting in their epic 2.0s right now.

Judging by the quality of the item and the clicky, I would say its definitely not an upper end raid mob drop or part of a raid instance zone. It just looks like a task no one has completed yet.

Aye but like i said, they do alot of serverfirsts, that particular drop was from before Frost and Ash got tweaked to be so much easier, like it is nowadays.

Valdeholm
Wraithguard_Warden_Hrosigar00, Lvl 73 Warrior
Loc:-1498.88, 1226.50, 90.62

Rich (BB code):
'Warning Signs'
Objective Instructions            | Status | Zone
Rebuild 10 Shade Warning Crystals | 0/10   | Valdeholm
Deliver 1 Shadow Ward Rune to     | 0/1    | Valdeholm

The guy gives you a clicky with 10 charges, 200 range. Click the crystals in the pit and give the 0 charge item back to him.

The item is Crystal of Daylight

MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO TRADE
Slot: AMMO
Charges: Unlimited
Recommended level of 73. Required level of 66.
Effect: Spirit of Undeath (Any Slot/Can Equip, Casting Time: 2.5) at Level 70
Recast Delay: 2600 seconds, Recast Type: -1
WT: 0.5 Size: SMALL
Class: ALL
Race: ALL

Might come from a task; Shade's Bane

Do 'Warning Signs' and you'll see that the Crystal is the reward.........the quest gives you a clicky to use and the reward is the clicky the OP is interested in.

I'll have to check that mission out later today. I'm hoping it's somewhat soloable... if all you have to do is click some crystals.

Find the task that gives this as a reward...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back