• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

FH Bard macroing, as of "doomsday" patch (1 Viewer)

letmein

RedCents
I want to know whats going on, as I completely stopped using MQ2 for macroing since the "doomsday" patch of last week.

Are people still doing this? AFK?
Are you still seeing the regulars out at the stone in the morning?

Any stories of bannings from using it since last weeks patch? Any known GM activity?

Thanks for the input.

Find an FH bard macro, modify it so that it stops after 5.5 hours and camps out inside the instance. Log back in manually go get a new instance and zone in manually. You should be golden if GM's are outside watching for repetetive actions outside.

Yeah, the macros I wrote did everything fully autonomous.

Using advpathing, and no warps.

My question is, are people using it again without any harrassment?

I still continue to go to FH but I stop using AFK Bard Macro, or evne using the bard at all, now im using Druid/Monk to PL Shaman/Cleric but I need to be there and I gain like half the xp I use to gain...

letmein said:
I want to know whats going on, as I completely stopped using MQ2 for macroing since the "doomsday" patch of last week.

Are people still doing this? AFK?
Are you still seeing the regulars out at the stone in the morning?

Any stories of bannings from using it since last weeks patch? Any known GM activity?

Thanks for the input.
My dad was running his bard in PoNightmare last night, luckily he was at the keyboard when the GM sent the tell. There was NO ONE in the zone with him while he was doing it, the GM sent him a tell saying something to the effect of 'nice perfect circles you are running'. then my dad /q'd. so it seems that the server is checking for repeatedly pathed zones.

the server is not likely checking it, but the gm was probably invisible in zone watching him. Although it wouldn't be impossible to code detection for perfect circles, it doesn't seem to me the route sony would choose.

Yeah I thought that too. And the fact he was in PoN and not in FH like the original question asked, I think this is simply an isolated case.

Anyone with AFK FH bard stories since last patch?

Still runnin' em?

I have been useing the arrow up and arrow right or left than press enter trick to set my circles.
than start twist and look in from time to time to see if im still running.(and not dead)
I have had no problems with it.
I did find that the in game circle (arrow key's and enter) seems to walk ever so slightly to the left or right of where I started it.
Before patch it didnt do that. That might be how they are tracking it.
Just my 2 cp
(I realy dont know shit about shit but trying to help)

FH Bard macroing, as of "doomsday" patch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back