• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

fast lvling 54+ (1 Viewer)

sgresham

RedCents
Hi guys,

I am trying to level up a 54 cleric and 54 monk the fastest and most efficient way I can, and would like some advice to make this go even faster. I have a 65 shaman taht I can either put outside the group or in the group, whichever would be better. I don't have a bard, so the bard pl is out, and I can't use the afk taskmaster with the 54s, they are too low to get the right tasks. If anyone knows of any macros that would help me, or really anything, I welcome te advice. Thanks guys

I would really make a bard on the shaman account, it is the easiest way to level toons. You can get the bard to his 50's in a matter of a few days, then the other toons just soak exp (or you can macro them to do more dmg).

or you can get them to 55 and use the shammy to kill the mobs in PoV. I use a 70 shammy (8500hp, 9500mana unbuffed, 1400AA), to kill the mobs at inner for my 61 bard. Its about 1 min per kill and is very good exp, especially if you use /fade on the shammy around 5%, letting the bard get all the exp. When the bard got all the exp, even at 61, it was around 1/2 blue per kill, 1 blue with LoTD running. I also had the bard running a little macro that would assist the shammy, twist 4 dots, and then loot after the kill, to assure that the bard did dmg to get the exp. It would be a little slower since your sham is only 65, but it would still be easy, and rather good exp.

thanks for the great replies, my shammy is kind of a gimp, but I think that will work at 55+, and ideas on the qucikest way to get from 54 to 55 with the trio, would like to get 55 tonight if possible.

fast lvling 54+

Users who are viewing this thread

Back