• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Strategy - Fast AA's (1 Viewer)

homer_nz

RedCents
I think this only works on toons that dont have over 1k AA's, Shroud down to level 51 go to the Hot Zone for level 51 bring a good tank. Tank pulls most of zone AE Taunt with DS on. Shroud toons cast's his/her Oil of Fennin Ro sold from Zordak Ragefire in Solusek B, the AA exp is alot for toons low AA's I was getting 10-15 AA's a pull and as your in Shroud you can go over the 30 AA cap.

can you explain a bit more tank dont hit just resist to assault with good ds ans toon hit with aoe spell one time ?

Have you confirmed that you can go over the cap shrouded? Because I have actually tested this during the last AA exploit. I would be going for HOURS and then when I unshrouded, I would only have 30 AA's banked. So if you can exceed the 30 banked AA's cap while shrouded now, then this was intentionally done by Sony.
For those wondering which "last exploit" I'm talking about..
-Set AAXP to 100%
-Shroud down to 5
-Get in a group with at least one other person (even if they're not in your zone)
-Go murder lowbies in PC or Kurns or somewhere
-Get about half an AA for each kill, which goes FAST at level 5 with buffs

For those wondering which "last exploit" I'm talking about..
-Set AAXP to 100%
-Shroud down to 5
-Get in a group with at least one other person (even if they're not in your zone)
-Go murder lowbies in PC or Kurns or somewhere
-Get about half an AA for each kill, which goes FAST at level 5 with buffs

This no longer works right? Always thought shroud XP wasnt adjusted if you shroud at a lower level.

ie. shroud to level 5 and kill even con mobs for hours then deshroud back to 80 the xp you get will be miniscule

This is not dead. Maybe the part about banking over 30 aa but I just shrouded down to 55 took a trip to CoD pull a nice size train with my mag and cleric merc. Had merc take agro and kept my DS up on it until mobs got down to around 30% and just cycled through hitting each mob with my shrouded character and keeping DS up until they were dead.

The shrouded character cant be grouped or else this wont work.

It might not be as great as 10-15 aa per pull but i had to limit the size of pulls due to my cleric merc being a cleric and me a silk class. But i can see a well geared and well spent aa war being able to do this and pulling off 10 aa pulls so long as he keeps his back to the mobs to avoid riposte.

Strategy - Fast AA's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back