• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Fast AA exp (1 Viewer)

trmptbuddy

RedCents
I keep hearing people talking about getting 20 - 30 AA's / hour in their exp spots, sometimes even afk at the time and I can't seem to find anything like this. I've tried writing my own macros for stuff in places I find myself, and I've tried figuring out ways to do repeatable tasks or quests over and over for good exp, and I haven't found anything yet to yield the results that I've heard people claiming are possible.

If someone could please PM me or email me and give me some info on where or how to get some of this amazing experience, it would be greatly appreciated! Even just a hint or a point in the right direction (ex: there's a macro up for this mission, or check the solo spots in this zone) would be a tremendous help.

I don't expect to have anything handed to me ready to just hit a button and go (although I wouldn't complain if it were). I'm just asking for some insight from those on this site who know more about this than I can seem to figure out. Thanks in advance for any help!!

I use any 65+ instance that has no damage shileded mobs and respawns.

(By the way, on a char I was just given access to today, I've gotten it all of it's sigs, it's Anguish flag and 120 AA's so far, likely 150 by tomorrow morning)

Not to sound like a dick, but bragging about what you can do isn't what he was asking. I've posted a similar thread to this and got nearly the same response. Just talk about how good they are. Good luck on finding the info man. Let me know if you figure anything out.

It really depends on your crew... what gear you have, and how good your macros are. 20/30 aa an hour....I cant even do that (unless some bug comes and you exploit the crap out of it before they nerf it, anyone remember the chest macro)

Im happy with my 3k pp a day and 4-5 aa. Slow and steady. If you go to max aa in 3 days (actually cant max aa's anymore because of the single charge TSS aa) I think it would bring attention to yourself. Most that get greedy get hit. Look at TP. Awesome programmer, great knowledge of the game, and has alot of inside info on sony. How many accounts has he lost from the time he started? How many accounts has all the greedy MQers lost?

Do I think that you can get away with huge aa exploits? I would have to say yes. It’s a little bit of luck and a lot of hard work. But if you do it over and over… eventually you get caught.

To put into a real life situation lets say you have a radar detector (GMcheck). And you get a turbo or nos for your car for performance (MQ2). Now you could do 5 miles over the speed limit (using map functions/ non active hacks and the such) and have very little chance of getting pulled over. You still could get pulled over and suffer a minor penalty, but its rare.

Or you could do 10- 15 miles over (active hacks/ minor warping) and you chances go up considerably to getting that punishment.

Now you can do 100+ miles an hour everywhere you go. And get there fast but if you get caught they prolly wont let you drive again. Are there places you can go 100+ miles an hour without getting caught? Yup. Is it 100% that you wont? No way. Will you give up your spot that you can drive that fast? Prolly not. But if you ask how to make your car faster we can assist you in that (I have no idea why I wrote this paragraph….boredom anyone lol.)

The point is we are not being dicks. Everyone has their secrets. There is enough info on these boards to keep you busy for a long time. You just have to read and use a little imagination. I put a lot of time into my macros. Fine tuning it to as close to perfection as possible. My macros wont even work on most of the other toons because they are tailored to my characters.

So if you post a problem you are having on a macro we will help but we just wont hand you a gun to shoot yourself with. So if you have ideas post them and we will also see if we can help. SOS out.

Fast AA exp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back