• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Fade nerfed? (1 Viewer)

Sei-Ryu

RedCents
I was in a monster mission that I used to complete in 5 minutes where I usually warp and fade to split pull the boss, now not only him, but all the other mobs still chase me down even after I've faded. When I had agro before patch I could fade and lose it even with 10% health, now they keep hitting me even at 60%. Thinking zoning off agro has been nerfed somewhat, which is going to druids and wizards over on Evacuating if so.

Fade still works as advertised. A lot of the MonsterMissions were tweaked. Some have chain-aggro now and some just have larger aggro zones. You might not be warping far enough away, or alternatively warping so far that the mob warps to you and is waiting for you after the fade still.

It definitely still clears aggro tho. Easy to test...attack a mob that is amiable to you and then fade. it will love you when you come back.

-piggy

I have gained so many AAs from this mission, guess the agro radius has just been raised a ton. I know Fade physically works, but not sure if they changed how zoning works on agro.

Fade nerfed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back