• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Fabled Lord Inquister Seru (1 Viewer)

kazball

RedCents
Has anyone figured out how to kill the fabled Seru with monk GK?

It seems he is invulnerable to monk attacks? Do i need Bane weapons equipt?

Please help!!!! i want that sword hahahahaha

Kazball

gk uses all the special abilitys of a monky (flying kick,tiger claw,ect......) so even with bane weapons u still can gk him with a monky a ranger might beabail to if u have a bane bow

He's easy like the rest of the Fableds. You can do it a few ways. All you have to do is have a character have agro on him. Once he has a player on his agro list then his regen returns to a killable state.

You could set up a def warrior with a few clerics, you could warp a character in, take a hit then succor and FD or fade or something, you could have a monk get up for a sec then fd, then get up every 6-10 seconds. You could have a cler,sk,brd,nec or anyone with a DA item warp there and hold agro like that, paladin with da hammer while you GK him. Much much more...

I hope this helped out.

To be a good cheater (re: not a good speller) you have to be an exceptional EQ player.

edit: I forgot about bane weapons for him. I will see if my way works, probably not, but it will definately work on all other lvl 75+ fabled.

Last edited:
kazball said:
Has anyone figured out how to kill the fabled Seru with monk GK?

It seems he is invulnerable to monk attacks? Do i need Bane weapons equipt?

Please help!!!! i want that sword hahahahaha

Kazball

yes you need seru bane, just like you need emp bane for emp.

Just wanted to toss my two cents, you can break the scripting process of the mob being able to regen when not aggro'd. Turn on the maximum amount of damage the GK can do, and it will sometimes break the mobs Hitpoint lock.

Fabled Lord Inquister Seru

Users who are viewing this thread

Back