• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Experience for those that dont have many accounts ? (1 Viewer)

Meave

RedCents
Hi, I have surf this forum for few months and have use lot of post here to help me enjoy more my gaming, but recently I found a new job that have reduce my gameplay to only few hours a week. So i try to find a alternate method of gaining xp, platinum, flags, keys, items...

Problem is that I dont want to pay for more than one Account per Month, so it is possible to get a limited form of xp , afk, semi-afk or while playing Solo for a Cleric 70 ? Everything I read require a group of toons... or a Bard (useful if you want to play a Bard, but if you dont and dont want to play many accounts, not really useful, and FH seem to have get nerfed a lot)

If any of you can help me find a way to get fast xp when at keyboard or slow xp while not there, without having to group or play multiple accounts. I heard about Task, but they seem to be really unsure for now, as lot seem to get banned cause of them.

So anyone can help me ?

Alot? A few. I have basicly made my new toon to level 60 all on the task system. I haven't had time at all to play. Each task is about 4% for me and its every 15 minutes so every hour I make 16% roughly. So in 6.5 hours I can make a level. its a grind but when I am at work for 14 hours and asleep for 8 more during the day that I work it lets me spend my off time wondering what to do for skillups and having fun instead of grinding away or wishing I was grouped. Cant remember what I was getting for AA's at 70 seemed pretty decent though. I know when I come back off of guarding this Aircraft crash this week I had 6 AA's to spend and am like 7% away from a 7th. and you know how slow AA's grind at level 55 (which is what I was shrouded too) Soooo the tasks are still there for you. Evolving and getting safer everyday I say. But as with anything involving third party programs you risk the ban stick anytime you run outside the boundries of the game. :D

Experience for those that dont have many accounts ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back