• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Expansion (1 Viewer)

Hotter

RedCents
I've been wondering if we plan on keeping this guild to Redguides people only. We don't have enough to do much, that is, if more than a few people were on at once. So I was wondering if we plan on recruiting outside of this site? I realize we'd have to make a new webpage and stuff. Just curious.

Oh, and what do I say when people ask if we're recruiting? Would be nice to have some more numbers. In particular, I was asked today by someone who's grouped with a member, but I don't know if they use MQ.

My vote would be to allow outside people to join, but only under the condition that they be invited, and that the inviter has to get to know them outside of the game through a messenger and find out if they use MQ or are open to it. I would leave it up to you guys, but that's my vote. We don't have to be open about using MQ if/when we start doing guild things together, but having even one person who doesn't use it or doesn't know we use it would make it much harder.

I agree to let outsiders in with RG knowledge ... i have a freind who plays a lot and is also RG friendly .... he has been playing quite a while and he in my main Partner he has also already come to FV and duo's with me often.

So don't be stupid.

Anyways, I think we should keep the rg22 channel solely for people in this group, on redguides. I don't like to say anything implicating myself anyways on EQ, but that channel should be saved just for us. If Zip doesn't mind then, we can start inviting people, and only people that someone in the guild can recommend. Or something.

Expansion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back