• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Evolving weapons crashing the zone (1 Viewer)

Warrene

RedCents
20¢
EQ but non-MQ topic

My evolving weapon (now Blade of the Thrice Bitten) is at 99%. The next kill upgrades it. Every time I do so, I crash the zone. Any zone. Every time. I could make myself real popular, real fast...NOT!

I got the usual non-answer from SOE (forwarding to tech support, blah blah blah). Just wondered if anyone had an update on when they might fix this, or perhaps a strategy/technique that sidesteps the problem.

I did most of the leveling (1 to 2 and 2 to 3) within the last six weeks and never had the problem. Don't know if its a "double xp" problem or related to the most recent patch.

Misery loves company; just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat. Thanks for listening.

Actually, it does have an aug. I can remove it and try again. Had the aug when I achieved the other levels, but like I said, anything to keep on moving without waiting on SOE.

Thanks, good question.

Evolving weapons crashing the zone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back