• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Evolving items idea (1 Viewer)

at 500pp a pop you are talking about 2k for 4 turn ins 200k for 400 turn ins. You seen how much exp you get at level 46 for that quest? I really don't think this will work out to any real exp.

found another thing that does this too. Go to brother hidden path in Stne root falls. Say you got all your 66 spells already well give himt the rune you'll get the music and a group exp message but he'll hand the rune back. I didn't notice any exp gain tho my exp percentage didn't increase and I did it about 20 times just to be sure.

Maybe something to look into tho.

Brother of the hidden also probably says out loud that you turned in something to him so will probably get you banned fast. But could always try it is there a level requirement for the zone?

Might be interesting then anyone know what level have to be to do the turn in? Cause at level 1 I could invest 30k to get all 66 runes and then chain turn ins for a few levels. Will see when I get home and look at automating it.

sgresham said:
Okay look, if you are under level 55 and not flagged for teir2 of PoP he gives back the 500pp and you get an XP message. So, all you have to do is have an alt who is high enough level (46+) to zone in to PoTranquility, have 500pp, and be able to box whoever you want to evolve an item on along with this toon and you're golden. Now all we need is a macro to chain hand the 500pp to him. And as I said, since he gives the 500pp right back, there is zero loss per turn in.

Tested with lvl 47 ranger who has no pop flagging. He gives money back with no xp mesage. Being in group changed nothing.

Evolving items idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back