• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Everyone Read!! (1 Viewer)

1997S10ss

RedCents
20¢
Ok here's the deal. When Dark started this whole "Let's make a RG Guild" deal, we had "Alot" of ppl wanting in. He only added 20 ppl to this section that seemed to want it the most. I wanted to do it for a change in EQ and learn from fellow macro'ers. But we have had what i would say is limited intrest in the guild now. Now i know its a leap of faith to switch from your old EQ "life" into a new unknown server and friends. But the time has come to "Put up or Shut up"... We have a certain number of guild slots that has to be filled monthly. And last time i looked we only had 6 Mains... and some ppl are adding alts so that we can keep our tag. So here is what i would like to see happen. (And no i am not taking over the guild.. Me and Dark talked about it Friday night and seems i have more time since i broke my leg)..

**Can everyone that is guilded send me a PM of Name/Class of each toon.. That way i can make a data base of who is who and share it among the current officers.

**If there is a good reason you are not guilded send me a pm... cause it looks like we might do another recruiting wave and dismiss some of the ppl that havn't done anything at this point.

Again i know it takes a big leap of faith to switch servers. But just imagine what we can do with all our knowledge of EQ and RG stuff combined. I know i have learned alot and improved alot at writing macros. Were not asking for you to sell your soul to the devil (That would be Dark), Just be an half way active member.

Sorry for the book and the rant but somone had to do it
:D

I know who everyone in the guild is, with the exception of one person, but I used to know, from the post that was here and deleted, which makes me think maybe Dark wrote them down before he deleted it. Personally I wouldn't be too concerned with who people are if they just logged on, joined the channel, and got invited. There are nine toons guilded right now; just need one more for the quota, but it sure would be nice to see this guild go somewhere.

Lol Hot... I wouldn't of asked if he would of had a list... I figured by writing that i would be opening a can of worms... Even the wifey asked why i was doing it. The thing is without active ppl in the guild and on the forum... Our dream guild will go no were

I try to keep my trader on all the time when I'm in, the only reason I don't do much right now is I'm doing macro's that are against policy on all the accounts I'm logging in with. I do have a 75 warrior I could guild that I don't have guilded right now and I don't macro with him but that's about it. I do /zone with him right now though so since I doubt that's allowed I don't know what else I can contribute right now. I'm really sorry. If you want to boot me I would understand.

eqisdead

Just because something's not on the list doesn't mean you'll definitely get booted. If you have something you want to do and you want to be in the guild...just ask us if we approve.

We might, or we might not, but it doesn't hurt to ask, we're not going to hate you.

I know you won't hate me, I just want to make sure I don't do anything to jeopardize the guild. That would be the last thing I would want to do heh.

eqisdead

Sorry i've been out Guys/Hotter =P I've had some major crap come up this week that has put a damper on me doing anything other than takin care of biz... I should be back to it sometime this weekend. And sorry if i came off as an ass hole.. I in no way wanted that to happen. Thats just how it came out. From what i'm reading (very limited latley) alot of ppl are useing active stuff and no troubles. It may be something we want to look deeper into.. and just make safer guidlines. See ya in a day or two..
J

OK here it is .. I have played this toon for over 2 weeks now almost every night except the couple I could not cause I was to sick. It seems that all I do is solo ... if I wanted to solo I could do that with my mains on another server... not strugle here and think that 3K is a huge amount of PP.......

I came here to be part of a guild not to be part of a new server.

I deleted a coupel lvl 50 toons to create the three I have here (ya it seems I am 1/3 of the guild) so not sure how I can keep going. When to try to 3 box a lvl 15 and less is friggen impossible on slow ccomputers.

I am not trying to rant here but my mains have lost out on a lot while I have tried to be here every day (sitting at lvl 71 instead of 75) .... I am not on at all this weekend but will be back next week and to be honest if it means more soloing I am going back to my mains.

I will donate my gear here before I go ... sorry but you have to admit I have given it a go and to be only a level 15 in 2 weeks kinda sucks.

When you cannot find groups and you get no guild support thats not why I came here Z has been great and I know everyone has lives .... sorry but its the way it seems... see you next week.

You're preaching to the choir. We'd all like more people to be there. Even if we were all online, we *might* have a group, but it would be a very mis-matched group of lots of different levels.

I've already done all I can do for it. I got about 20+ people wanting access here, then they don't all play. If you guys want more people to be on, try posting in the general section. I'm at the point where I can't do anymore because I've already done that and more, but if you want to put some effort into getting more people in the guild and playing, then post about it in the eq section.

Cool Alat will be nice to see ya...
Thus far we have..
Bard x1
Beastlord x1 (thinking i should of made one, they're my fav)
Cleric x1 (Me)
Druid x1 (Alt)
Enchanter x1 (Alt)
Magician x1
Monk x1
Rogue x1
Shaman x1 (Alt)

I would be more than happy to set up a healer mac for any of the guild members.. set for afk. I'd do it anywere but i think FH is prob the safest place atm. I normally log in around 10am-12pm EST and can check in at 12am and start another... I can pop in and out at any time other than that. If you wanna afk grind just catch me... I've done it for Hotter and Dark and seems to work out.

Everyone Read!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back