• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

EverQuest: Solo Queen NokNok's Remains Mission quickly and efficiently (1 Viewer)

Considering WC mission was not available when I wrote this walkthrough, this was the best exp at the time. Now if you warp and do this one while you have friends solo the WC mission, you can double your exp income by doing missions during other missions lockout.

i have done the fairy mission a dozen times and dropping the sword twice (shortblade of woe) and after each and every time... it wont let me keep the sword after finnishing the mission.

Check your bank, when a friend had issues with her inventory, she eventually found the necklace in her bank after like 7 tries. And she'd never done the mission before to put it in there, they just suck it in there.

just did this solo for the first time , got 4 blue bars reg xp at level 64. Not too bad , the neck item is nice also as this twink hasnt been into Tacvi yet due to level / flags

Hardest part if finding people who just want to sit there do nothing

2 times in a row i had noobs come into the zone while i was soloing and i cant exactly warp etc with them there :P

deeany said:
i have done the fairy mission a dozen times and dropping the sword twice (shortblade of woe) and after each and every time... it wont let me keep the sword after finnishing the mission.

did you actualy complete the mission?

works like a charm for me.

anyone know if sony took away the hide key for all the classes in the BB mission?

Tip: When attacking the chest, if the wisps aggro, just go up the wall behind you. You may have to heal, but they will eventually forget about you and you can go back to whakking uninterrupted :)

not sure if this was already posted but while you have a lockout timer on this mission you should go do the orc mission its super easy to trio the mission heres how you do it

have 1 war and 2 clerics the war agros every last mob in the zone (make sure to have a HoT on) and takes them int the cave and kites around the cave 1 of the clerics will be the suicide healer who heals the tank when he gets hit from kting them the other cleric then goes and hits the dark the elf your supposed to protect then runs to ent and mezzes himself once the dark elf is at the ent give him the key and then let him go on his own at this time both clerics proceed int the pit to keep the kiter alive till the dark elf hits the zone out then all 3 escape and bam you have a free aa

inferno said:
not sure if this was already posted but while you have a lockout timer on this mission you should go do the orc mission its super easy to trio the mission heres how you do it

have 1 war and 2 clerics the war agros every last mob in the zone (make sure to have a HoT on) and takes them int the cave and kites around the cave 1 of the clerics will be the suicide healer who heals the tank when he gets hit from kting them the other cleric then goes and hits the dark the elf your supposed to protect then runs to ent and mezzes himself once the dark elf is at the ent give him the key and then let him go on his own at this time both clerics proceed int the pit to keep the kiter alive till the dark elf hits the zone out then all 3 escape and bam you have a free aa

are you running to entrance or zone out with the dark elf? are you mezzing yourself b4 the dark elf gets there? ty

you hit dark elf run out of the cave where the orcs are being kited when the dark elf gets there mez yourslef or have smeone else do it (your mnezzing to lose agro on elf) hand him key then i forgot to mention this earlier the cleric who mezzed will have to kite 4 orcs that spawn at the ent

inferno said:
you hit dark elf run out of the cave where the orcs are being kited when the dark elf gets there mez yourslef or have smeone else do it (your mnezzing to lose agro on elf) hand him key then i forgot to mention this earlier the cleric who mezzed will have to kite 4 orcs that spawn at the ent

I wasnt able to hit the dark elf until after i gave him the key. Tried lots of times and nothing happens. I also was not able to mez myself or the dark elf. I literally went through a full bar of mana and was resisted every single time on me and the dark elf both (tried twice).
I dont know how you are able to hit the dark elf in the cave b4 you hand him the key but for me, nothing happens unless i give him the key first. No idea how you are able to mez either. I was resisted every single time. =(

Why is this in nerfed?
The original poster's strategy still works just fine for that mission.

The conversation in the end was about a different mission that got nerfed. Maybe half of this thread should move but the first half should stay, it still works like a charm.

This strategy still works for me as of yesterday, even without warping it's still easy with practice. So I'd hardly say the strat is nerfed yet. Especially since now if you die when the shrines are dying, you still get credit. Wow, SoE actually FIXED something!

EverQuest: Solo Queen NokNok's Remains Mission quickly and efficiently

Users who are viewing this thread

Back