• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

event tonight (1 Viewer)

D

disparu

I wanted to know if there are any kind of trackers out there that will detect if a new npc spawns in pok. I want to use it for the midnight madness for halloween since the sony lore on the patch today says refugees fled to PoK and Crescent reach.

what i mean to ask is if there is a general use tracker that detects when there is a new spawn.

kithicor forest where one of the events is suppose to happen mq2 keeps crashing there, never crashed before, suppose sony implented something o cause this for halloween events?

Last edited:
atm i think kith is bugged or I am running into the same probs as you. With or
without mq2 running, I randomly crash in kith and then can not log back in till i get moved to a new zone from stuckcharacter channel.

i was finally able to get into and stay in kith, doesnt look like anything special has happened yet, im checking out kunark right now

we should sticky this and make it a live update for halloween events

from the berserker msg boards:

The quests I have found start in Plane of Knowledge near the East wing (neutral) from an NPC named Wicked Winnie. You gather 1 haunted candy apple from Haunted Jack in home cities (scarecrow at entrance, no cost) and Finkle in steamfont, SW corner to get some crazy stat gummy bears.

Another starts with a Wizned Hermit near MB. She needs you to find 10 toxullia toadstools. These look like DoDH mushrooms but white, and spawn in the same spot. I'd say 4 minute timer. You get a mushroom clicky for 5 regen and some resist, does not stack with any other familiars

Kithicor:
Syxa Jewlborn wants you to find her kitty. It can be found at pos 1339 pos 1228 and is called "a black cat". Upon hailing, it changes into "Muffin" and follows you around, but does not attack. Hail Syxa again for 5 of a 1 charge scarecrow illusion food.

There are 2 more quests in Kithicor, near Rivervale. One from Crazy Charlie and one from Lurgh. Both give stat food. Also, there is a dwarf, by the name of Laryen Lycanthrope, in Rivervale ( a little past the cleric guildmaster as you come from Kith side ) who also gives out a stat food quest.

Finally, I have seen 3 Bonecollectors who all seem to give out the same stat food quest. Bethun in Misty Thicket, just outside of Rivervale. Xisatik in Steamfront, near Ak'Anon enterance. Prulak in Cresent Reach, at the port in ( where Drakkins spawn when they leave the Tutorial which is also the same spot where the clicky teleport takes you ).

haunted jack sells free stat food, spooky sally sells costume kits(illusions) and stuff like 3d glasses and fireworks etc. all are temporary tho i wonder if they can be corpse banked

yeah thats all ive come across is mediocre rewards, has anyone found anything worth while to a level 75 toon, anything on par with fabled rewards like the last halloweens?

shadowman33 said:
atm i think kith is bugged or I am running into the same probs as you. With or
without mq2 running, I randomly crash in kith and then can not log back in till i get moved to a new zone from stuckcharacter channel.
this is happening to me in a few zones havent tried kith yet but guild hall and direwind happend when they put in the patch..

Damn. Now I gotta find people on FV to help me with this. Once I feel well enough to sit at the computer for an extended amount of time.. anyone know how long the events are going to be around?

event tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back