• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

EQBS Question (1 Viewer)

You need the IP of the machine running EQBC.exe. On the machine you're running EQBC, go to Start>Run and type CMD. In the command window, type ipconfig. That will give you the IP address of the server. Now, on your second machine, just type /bccmd connect 0.0.0.0 2112. Replace the 0.0.0.0 with the IP of the server, and your second machine will connect across the network.

If this doesn't work, you may need to allow EQBC on your software firewall.

Would someone be able to post the info for EQBC from the MQ2 Vip Section? I used to have access but since I havent posted in awhile they removed my account ( If not Ill just donate again lol )

I got this to work =) my only problem is I can only command from one computer, which isnt the one I want to use lol. I did /bccmd togglecommand on both till it was on, but still cant get the one to command the other. I even tried setting up the server on both computers. Any ideas?

Try this, if you got the MQ2eqbc plugin loaded and you have the eqbc.exe running on one of the computers and you have both ccounts logged in with the /bccmd connect 0.0.0.0 2112 command......then try /bca //sit

this should make all toons connected to the server (cept yourself) sit notice teh double // for the command?

Also /bc toonname //sit will make whatever that toonname you put in there sit all by his lonesome. Make sure you complete all steps and you will find this is a very powerfull tool in conjunction with other macros and plugins. I have a modified hunter macro that tells all my toons to target me and follow me when I am running to the next target , once I engage tehy all assist me and then all attack the target. Pretty good exp with a good group running around an empty zone killing everything....

buckeyesfan1 said:
I got this to work =) my only problem is I can only command from one computer, which isnt the one I want to use lol. I did /bccmd togglecommand on both till it was on, but still cant get the one to command the other. I even tried setting up the server on both computers. Any ideas?
You need to connect to your server from your second computer. Lets say the following is true:

1) Computer A = the computer you're running EQBCS.exe
2) Computer B = second computer. Doesn't run EQBCS.exe

On Computer A, you need to first load the MQ2Eqbc plugin if you haven't. Launch EQBCS.exe. Once ingame with a character on Computer A, /bccmd connect.

On Computer B, load the MQ2Eqbc plugin. Once ingame, /bccmd connect "Computer A IP" 2112. That should connect you to the EQBCS.exe on Computer A. You should also receive some text in the MQ2 chat window whether you connected or not. If you can't connect, you probably have issues with windows firewall or another software firewall you might be running.

It's key to note that by default, windows firewall is enabled. I know when I first launched EQBCS.exe on my computer, it prompted me and asked if I wanted to allow it through my firewall.

Also, did you check the IP of Computer A and use the IP when connecting from Computer B? The number is likely something like 192.168.1.3

EQBS Question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back