• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

EQBC (1 Viewer)

bigdaddy

RedCents
I'm having trouble getting EQBC to work... I live in an apartment building where all apartments have a ethernet jack in wall.. So they must have a router for the entire building (which i do not have access to)... my ip address is 172.16.etc... .. when i run eqbc.exe (on XP in command promt window) it just hangs... I've tried dozens of ports (2112, 2121, 6000, etc... ) Not sure what to do at this point.. Any help would be greatly appreciated.. I guess if i cant get it to work i could just run modbot mac on irc instead... Guess i'd just replace all the "/bc"'s with "/i say"'s?

Thanks

Get your own router/hub that can re-issue you internal IP addresses so that you don't have to route anything re: EQBC through the apartment. You probably already have one if you have two computers, so reconfigure it that way.

EQBC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back