• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

EQ private servers (1 Viewer)

bakshi

RedCents
Anyone know of any private servers??? I am pretty broke and cant pay for eq but still want to play. I am hoping for classic like up to luclin or gates of discord. But anything will do.

BOO! EQEmulator sucks, go ShardsofDalaya.com or EQClassic.org (EQClassics not done yet though.) As for me, I liked EQEmulator but it is just way too buggy and I posted up that I was coding an exe packet sniffer for live to help out EQEmus development and that was forever ago and I think it has 5 views so I'm not even going to bother. The servers that have their own login server typically get updated a lot faster and are a lot smoother with less crashes and problems.

I disagree, Shards of Dalaya is free and does not require a monthly subscription. Of course if you enjoy the content you are welcome to donate, but non-donators do NOT have a disadvantage in game. Its a truely customized server that brings back all the things we love about EQ classic and has taken away many of the things we hate (it actually has a custom evolving story and quests that are engulfing). I would encourage you to check it out! Server population has been consistently growing and is now over 500 during peak times.

http://www.shardsofdalaya.com

EQ private servers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back