• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Eq log in problems (1 Viewer)

Salemwin

RedCents
anyone else had trouble zoning in the past week or so? i lag out on zone and when i try to log my toon back in it just boots me to server select or lets me in and my lag bar reads 4546596845654 or somthing to that effect and then boots me to server select but all the other charaters on my acount load normal and fine was wondering if this is mq2 since its only happend since last update :mad: any help or ideas would be awesome

If it is only effecting one, may have some corruption in you character.inifiles, might want to copy them out then delete them and see if that fixes the problem.

ive deleted those i deleted zone files neither worked so i uninstalled eq and reinstalled and it still has the problem with only one of my characters =/ really hope they dont look to far into my logs since i sent a petition in i cant think of anything else to do

Eq log in problems

Users who are viewing this thread

Back