• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - EoK//RoS Chace Loot Bi`Zok Bow - FV Players (1 Viewer)

mrchaos101

RedCents
So I was in OT last night with my chanter. Charm hunting/grinding. Set up at a snark camp, and after about 8 hours a Bi`Zok Bow dropped.
Was told this is chase loot....my first drop of chase loot in fact... Was told it is not the best in slot, but the 2nd or 3rd best in slot item (caster range). Based on RoS coin cost on FV server,.... i calculated that this bow is prob worth around 20M to 25M.

While this is an upgrade for me.... I am in dire need of the plat. Would anybody else form FV kindly give what they think a fair market value would be?

So I was in OT last night with my chanter. Charm hunting/grinding. Set up at a snark camp, and after about 8 hours a Bi`Zok Bow dropped.
Was told this is chase loot....my first drop of chase loot in fact... Was told it is not the best in slot, but the 2nd or 3rd best in slot item (caster range). Based on RoS coin cost on FV server,.... i calculated that this bow is prob worth around 20M to 25M.

While this is an upgrade for me.... I am in dire need of the plat. Would anybody else form FV kindly give what they think a fair market value would be?

Oh hi! I'm in your guild, lol.

EoK chase / Raid ranges are selling for 10-15m.

Congrats on the find!

Question - EoK//RoS Chace Loot Bi`Zok Bow - FV Players

Users who are viewing this thread

Back