• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

EoF INFO (1 Viewer)

RedCents
I cant take 100% credit for this got from my guild after we have looked around the net we put stuff together.

The Fae:

Starting stats

str 10
sta 10
agi 30
int 25
wis 25

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE FAE TO TAKE FALL DAMAGE UNLESS THEY ARE RIDING A MOUNT OR TAKE DAMAGE MID-FLIGHT.

Racial abilities include natural 5% run speed and the ability to jump 4 times farther than normal races (which doesn't necissarily means they can travel faster than normal races.)

The Fae are still so short that it's increadibly annoying to travel or fight anything. I'll stick with my human, thank you.

The devs have stated that the fae have such spectacular racial abilities because they are getting them out of the way as they plan on revamping all the other races with new abilities as well. (none that will affect combat of course.)

THE FIVE HERITAGE QUESTS YOU WILL FIND IN ECHOES OF FAYDWER

Level 20: Dwarven Ringmail Tunic.

Level 30: Robe of the Oracle

Level 50: The Staff of Observers

Level 60: Raincaller

Level 70: Crested Mistmoore Shield

CLOAKS AND HERALDRY

Tailors can make cloaks at any level, and there are a few quests you can get one from as well. Changing guild heraldry design will cost you 50 PLATINUM per change (no matter how minor.)

There is an option to hide your cloak from being visible, as well as hide everyone else's cloaks from being visible for performance reasons.

DIETIES

I'M NOT GOING TO LIE TO YOU, THE GODS ARE EXTREMELY BIASED TOWARDS SPECIFIC CLASSES.

If you arn't a wizard, dont bother with Solusek Ro.

If you arn't an Enchanter, dont bother with Quellious. SHE HAS NOTHING TO OFFER TO MONKS. (unless you want to reduce your agro on raids, in which case go for it.)

You will be able to buy low quality altars to place in your home, and you can quest for higher quality. Carpenters can make altars of both normal and rare quality, and the best ones in the game will drop off high level raid encounters.

You gain favor with your diety by offering items to gain faction. CORPSE LOOT OFF MOBS WILL NOT WORK. They wont take corpse loot, and most forms of handcrafted items. They wont take money either.

When a specific diety recieves enough favor from the entire server-wide collection from it's followers, thier Avatar will appear in thier designated place on Faydwer. Worshippers of that god will receive a special buff if they travel to meet thier avatar.

AVATARS *EVENTUALLY* BECOME LEVEL 74x4 RAID ENCOUNTERS. THEY WILL NOT BE EASY NO MATTER WHAT. In fact, they are pretty much impossible to kill right away because they have buffs who's strength wears off over time. If an avatar has been up for 1 day, you'll get your butt kicked. If it's been up for 7, then you have a chance.

^ YOU SEE THIS PICTURE!? THATS WHAT INNORUUK'S AVATAR LOOKS LIKE. THATS RIGHT. A TROLL. Dont like it? Too bad. Fortunately for you, it's the avatar, not the god itself.

TRANSMUTATION AND TINKERING

I'll be honest with you guys, these two new tradeskills are confusing as hell to get the hang of and even harder to skill up with, but the end results pay off.

Tinkered devices to look forward to:

Gnomish Stilt-boots - Allows the wearer to jump 4 times farther than normal
Wormhole to Qeynos/Freeport - Five Charges of Call of Qeynos/Overlord
45% run speed rocket boots - (I dont know it's name.) 10 charges of a 45% run speed rocket boots
Rebreathers - Enduring Breath
I forget the name but there's a device that lets you walk on the bottom of the floor underwater. very convenient.

Various other devices.

Transmutation adornments work very well. I have NO ****ING CLUE how people can make them. It sounds confusing as all get out, but the end result is interesting.

Adornments are all made to fit a specific armor or weapon peice. You can't just grab a ton of them and deck yourself out. You gotta make sure each adornment fits that piece.

I NOTICED THAT FABLED (IN OTHER WORDS, RELIC) ITEMS CANNOT BE ADORNED.

THE CONTINENT AND ZONES

Greater Faydark - Tier 1 and 2 (thats right. Both) zone.

Lesser Faydark - Tier 6 zone.

Butcherblock Mountains - Tier 3 and 4 zone. THE MAP TO THIS ZONE SHOWS ITS ALMOST EXACTLY THE SAME DESIGN AS BUTCHERBLOCK FROM EQLIVE.

Steamfont Mountains - Tier 5 zone. THE MAP TO THIS ZONE SHOWS ITS ALMOST EXACTLY THE SAME DESIGN AS STEAMFONT FROM EQLIVE.

Loping Plains - Tier 7 zone

Dungeons:

Castle Mistmoore - level 73+ zone. Filled with Heroics and epics. It's like Nizara, only easier because it's open to everyone.

Kaladim - level 60+ heroic zone. THE MAP TO THIS ZONE SHOWS THAT KALADIM HAS THE EXACT SAME LAYOUT AS FROM EQLIVE.

Klak'Anon - level 45-65 heroic zone. KLAK'ANON HAS THE EXACT SAME DESIGN AS AK'ANON FROM EQLIVE.

Obelisk of Blight - level 68+ Heroic zone. The Shadowmen are back.

Mistmoore Catacombs - level 60-70 heroic zone.

Freethinker's Hideout - level 72+ Epic Raid Zone. The League of the Freethinker's hideout has been overtaken by werewolves. Get on the league's good side by clearing them out.

New Tunaria - level 55-65 heroic zone. ALL PLAYERS REGARDLESS OF RACE (I'm talking about you, High Elves) WILL BE KILL ON SIGHT HERE. THE MISTMOORE VAMPIRES HAVE SOME RELATION TO THE ZONE

I noticed that the Fae I was playing as a Wizard at level 5 had about 140 power, where my friends Fae Berzerker at level 5 had 40 power.

EoF INFO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back