• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Bug - Emu Plat Dupe (1 Viewer)

Excellent work! I've added a couple extra months of Level 2 onto your account.

can you explain that plat dupe macro a little bit? i was reading the code cant really see how that dupes plat though ? also anyone happen to have a precompiled verison of that plat dupe?

can you explain that plat dupe macro a little bit? i was reading the code cant really see how that dupes plat though ? also anyone happen to have a precompiled verison of that plat dupe?

basicly, it changes the "quantity" of the item... i got it to compile but its not mine to give to people so, unless the owner says i can compile and give it to people on here. you'll have to compile it or find the owner to compile it for you.

the plat dupe does work on p99 in some degree. but its not as great as other servers.

i am trying to figure out how to compile. I have never compiled anything yet. any help with this one?

Only thing that springs to mind is that you might need to define int32, uint16 and declare the function. You can't expect much help if you don't even bother to include the compilation error messages.

This was just patched in SVN so will stop working on other servers at some point soon.

hey speedy... have you thought about making it sell items off the cursor that don't exsist? IE... sell item "cloth cap" even if you don't have a cloth cap... just an idea...

Good idea, although unless I'm missing something that won't work.
You pass the server a slot ID, and it takes the item from that slot - you don't pass it an item ID. If the slot is empty, it returns with nothing (and no cash), and I haven't yet found a way to get the server to think you have an item in a slot that you do not (if you could do this it would be much better than a plat dupe as you could summon items for yourself).

hey speedy, if you wouldn't mind, could you find the original writer of this plugin and get permitted to compile this plugin for people and hand it out? if you get that i'll be happy to upload the compile i have of it along with all other toys i have.

erm, I am the original author of this, after going through the EMU code and spotting the bug.

If too many people use it they will notice and start rolling back servers. It's not very hard to compile, maybe being able to do that is a useful restriction to stop too many people using this and ruining it for everyone.

erm, I am the original author of this, after going through the EMU code and spotting the bug.

If too many people use it they will notice and start rolling back servers. It's not very hard to compile, maybe being able to do that is a useful restriction to stop too many people using this and ruining it for everyone.

kk, well if you don't want it pre-compiled. thats fine withme. and i can understand not wanting just anyone to use it

I wish i knew how to compile shit lol. i read the links you gave me before its like greek to me

have been too busy with life lately, perhaps this weekend I will try compiling it

I'll leave it up to you whether you want to post a compiled version.
I only play on P99, and it doesn't work on that anymore, so it doesn't really affect me.

I'd only say that people can and will abuse this (ie to get 10's of millions of PP), which will get them and you caught (the merchant sells will be in the logs with a quantity of 1 and a huge price recorded), and the bug patched.

I'll leave it up to you whether you want to post a compiled version.
I only play on P99, and it doesn't work on that anymore, so it doesn't really affect me.

I'd only say that people can and will abuse this (ie to get 10's of millions of PP), which will get them and you caught (the merchant sells will be in the logs with a quantity of 1 and a huge price recorded), and the bug patched.

No intention of releasing a compiled version, as you do not wish it to be. I may compile it just for personal use, although idk how useful it would be to me lol.

Well,

Changing the sell value of the item doesn't work, it shows the vendor giving you X plat. However you actually only get the normal value back.

Changing the item clientside, doesn't work. Does the same as above. Trying to buy a item for less doesn't work.

Dunno~

They just nerfed my equip any item plugin, results in insta LD.

Rogean is pretty bad ass catching shit.

Well this is disappointing, I should have assumed this would be the outcome as soon as I bought level 2... :(

Anyone know if this is still working or not? Anyone that has it compiled could you try on ez server?

Speedy123 any posable way you can repost the source? for those of us who didnt get it compiled and working in time

I removed the post just before I lost access to level 2.
I was surprised to only get 2 months level 2 access for posting a working (EMU) plat dupe - it's pretty rare that people will share something like that, and it took a lot of (my) hard work to find.

The bug has been patched on P99 and the EMU SVN code, although last I checked it still worked on EZServer and a cpl of others that have not updated.

I didn't realize you were unhappy with the amount of time, and back then I didn't realize emulators were a big deal. PM me with what you think you deserved. Also, the RedCent system is doing well lately, which should reward good contributors with access for years.

Isn't there a working dupe that unknown posted in the eqemu section? I think it only works on some servers tho

Bug - Emu Plat Dupe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back