• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Dreadspire Key (1 Viewer)

IamBigDaddy

RedCents
80¢
Anyone have a loc for a good "a deep orc" camp to get the swords?

I have read Alla's just looking for some more input here.

If you're talking Scav Hunt...go into SRF, and just destroy every orc there. The particular sword you're looking for has a graphic that you can recognize, same as on the link, so just look for that when killing. There's a more common drop with the same graphic, but no mob without that graphic will have the drop.

This was posted on Alla today...

Posted by Legolass:

"If you overlay a clockface on the western portion of the zone, we fought blue-to-70 orcs on the island at about 4:30. Both our chopping axes dropped from dual-wielding orcs. Once we got to the area, we only had to kill 5 or 6 orcs, 30 minutes at most."

Great map location for above.

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/8566/deeporcsdl3.png

Whole zone map...

http://www.mapfiend.net/map/westkorlach

Thez- Is the graphic you are refering to in game or is it on a website?

Since I do not have one yet I have no way to look at the graphic if it is in game. Hopefully though by this evening I will have 2 with all the info from here and Alla.

Thx all for the input

In game. You will see the orc actually holding a sword if it has a sword...there are two types of sword, the one you want, and the one you don't.

Actually, i've had 100% drops when the orc wields a sword and a mace/club (if i recall correctly). At the time, I went out and tested it by running around looking for these specific orcs, and each time they dropped the chopping sword.

if the orc has only 1 of the weapons in hand, or dual wielding the same weapon, he wont drop it.

Dreadspire Key

Users who are viewing this thread

Back