• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Dot splitting (1 Viewer)

Janbanan

RedCents
You can mark a mob in a "train" with a dot and run away until the undotted mobs forget about you. The dotted mob will still follow you!

Bards can pull the impossible mobs by singing a DD song and targeting a mob at for example a high wall above you or though a gate or wherever, you need a certain angle tho or it will not work. (not sure if they have patched this yet, been a few days since I played the bard).

I play a bard. If there's something I need to split out and I have a lot of running room, I just tag it, run until I drop aggro and then tag it again. I easily ditch aggro with 60% runspeed.

Dot splitting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back