• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

DoN mission question (1 Viewer)

Tiama

RedCents
For those of you that have done alot of these, what's the easiest one to 6 box? I'm looking for something that doesn't take long, the number of crystals isn't as important.

Answered my own question. Thanks for the info. This works perfectly.

Next question, what's an easy one to get radiant crystals? 2 of my 6 are goodies :(

If you have any bard/necro/sk/monk, or are willing to use the /fade command, then you can do Creator easily. Open the map you can generally find a point to warp to inside there. Single pull Defuncts and slaughter them. Warp your group to the very east area so they can't agro anything. Use your fd/fade class to single pull Furious out. Remember Furious is mez/root/snareable. Once he is seperated from adds warp group back and kill him. Warp group back to safe place. Pop creater and single pull him out to courtyard warp group back and slay him. I don't warp myself though. If you have a bard you can Solo Creator missions in under 30mins with just Dot kiting.

Another question. Since Children of Gimblox is part of the good side progression, why does it give ebon crystals? And if there are two of them, does anyone have the mission code for the good one? I searched for one and couldn't find it, but I noticed that alot of missions have two numbers. Anyone know?

DoN mission question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back