• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

DoN Drago Egg (1 Viewer)

Whynot

RedCents
The 3rd part of this instance requires you to loot 10 Ruined Dragon Egg How do you loot them? Never done the instance before so I don't know which mob to kill or where the Eggs are. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

That might be correct but I cannot /target Ruined Dragon Egg. So I am gueesing that I have to kill a mob that drops the Ruined Dragon Egg. I don't know. If I have to kill a certain mob, which mob is it? I spent 2 hours trying to find Ruined Dragon Egg but had no luck in doing so : (

Don't know if this is helpful or not but it could be a spelling thing. I have found it necessary to put a # in front of some names before I could target them.

You could try /who NPC look for anything unusual/unexpected

/mapfilter ground on, all other mapfilter items off (Sometimes PC/NPC will cover ground spawn name)

Grrrrr. My accounts expired and I have been out of work for a couple of months now, and cannot afford to activate them. I will try your suggestion BigD as soon as I get my accounts activated.

/itemtarget didn't bring anything up

DoN Drago Egg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back