• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

DoD spell mission 68.3 (1 Viewer)

IamBigDaddy

RedCents
80¢
Anyone have any tips on killing Chamber Guardian? At 80,60,40,20 he gets stronger and hits harder. Suggestions on which plugins/docracks I should be using to increase my chances at 6-boxing him with Pal/Rng/Dru/Shm/Bst/Brd would be great.

HTML:
Confront and slay The Chamber Guardian. It /cons red to 70, enrages at 11%,
 and becomes more damaging every 20% damage it takes (other fight
 information needed). It also has a gravity flux AE, so make sure to be 
levitating. Once it is dead, loot the Drachnid War Helmet and return to Kelliad
 with it. The Chamber Guardian drops loot.

Anyone know how to put circle around target in the map window? Since the range of his spells are 150 I would like to stay out of range as much as possible...

This guy is a beast. I have yet to get the better of him. One thing I would recomend however is the plugin that prevents movement speed and g-flux effects. I think it is called preventspeed, but I am not certain.

I think once he gets to 40 you need to have aggro switch to your ranger to weaponshield and then burn him down. Not sure how to effectively do the aggro switch since your paladin will be tanking for the first 60%. Maybe have your paladin do a /fade at 40 and then focus on taking aggro with the ranger?

If the mob is rootable, it might be worth trying to root him to get he aggro swap to go smooth. A mob which is rooted will ALWAYS attack the nearest PC regardless of aggro level (which is why root is frowned upon in raids). When he gets low, root him and have the Warrior back off while the WS ranger steps up. Having the warrior /fade may be risky if the cleric is the next highest aggro...

he is still fairly tankable at 40%, but once he hits 20%, burn him as much as possible. If you have decent dps, u can burn at around 30% and be gtg.

also, i remember him being unslowable, at least for the first part of the fight. not sure if we ever landed slow on him the further his health dropped. riposte is nice for this fight also.

DoD spell mission 68.3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back