• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

DoD runes nerfed!? (1 Viewer)

Nilinoi

RedCents
Me and a friend were boxing orc camp in Stoneroot today and killed like 30 mobs and NOT ONE rune dropped. WTH did they nerf the rune drop rate or something, I have never had a problem with runes dropping one after another. Anyone else notice this yet!? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Nilinoi said:
Me and a friend were boxing orc camp in Stoneroot today and killed like 30 mobs and NOT ONE rune dropped. WTH did they nerf the rune drop rate or something, I have never had a problem with runes dropping one after another. Anyone else notice this yet!? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Anguish mini aren't dropping augments either.

Smells like BUG to me. Lets hear it for yet another patch to fix what they broke in the previous one.

Man....the runes aren't dropping and my group and I went on to do a DoN (Simple Task), well, we get to the last part where you have to kill the last named. Well, I always wait for the named to spawn to pick the flower, so like always we wait, 30 minutes goes by and no named. So we wait some more, 30 more minutes goes by and this stupid named still hasn't spawned! So I pick the flower hoping maybe he'd spawn, another 30 min or so go by and the flower rots. Where the hell is my named!!!??? Where the hell are my runes!!!??? They REALLY need to hire some new employees or something. How can you break something your not even working on OVER and OVER AGAIN?

A Named problem happened to me aswell the other day on a 68 DoD mission, the one where you collect the parts for the disguise. When we got to the Chamber Gaurdian that gets tougher as his life goes down. We got him to below 20% where he hits for like 3k. We burned him down but our tank and wizzy ate it. As I was looting the helm a second named popped. And started clobbering us. Anyone else have this happen?

DoD runes nerfed!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back